Our client company is the world's largest supplier of video surveillance products and solutions. The company specializes in video surveillance technology, as well as designing and manufacturing a full-line of innovative CCTV and video surveillance products. The product line ranges from cameras and DVRs to video management software. Since its establishment in 2001, it has quickly achieved a leading worldwide market position in the security industry.
It possess the world's largest R&D team and state-of-art manufacturing facilities; both allow its customers the benefit of world-class products that are designed with cutting-edge technology.
- Responsible for Software Test and Evaluation, requirements collection, which will contribute for software development;
- Responsible for Software Internal and External training, include certificate training;
- Responsible for Software related technical material development, include how to guidance;
- Responsible for Software Benchmark and regional business Research;
- Responsible for Software daily technical issue follow up;
- Participant in Software Pilot project deliver and implementation;
- Participant in regional events and vertical exhibition.
- Relevant experience in (IP) engineering and technical support;
- Working experience with CCTV surveillance, Video Management system【VMS】and Cloud based VMS【SaaS】
- English Speaking;
- Ability to maintain positive company image and brand;
- Well-organized and able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines;
- Have a strong sense of responsibility, willing to learn new things;
- Extrovert Personality and Good at communication;