EPlus Logistics is a logistic company registered in June 2023 in the Netherlands. The company is dedicated to providing comprehensive integrated logistics solutions for Chinese brands going to Europe.
Our wide range of business covers international air, sea and rail freight forwarding, cross-border ecommerce logistics, overseas warehousing and local supply chain, European trucking, after-sale sand maintenance services, and logistics technology services. By integrating global high-quality logistics resources, we provide customers with efficient, reliable and customized logistics services to help them reduce logistics costs, improve logistics efficiency and promote sales growth. As an emerging logistics company, we have a team of experienced and highly professional staff who can provide customers with a full range of logistics consulting and services. Our aim is to create greater value for our customers by focusing on them and continuously innovating and optimizing our services.
- Responsible for the development of local air and sea transportation, trucking and other transportation resources, service provider negotiation, introduction and daily management;
- Responsible for market research and analysis, integration and optimization of transportation resources, based on customer demand, to create competitive transportation service products;
- Responsible for communicating customer requirements, based on customer needs, developing transportation solutions and quotes that meet customer requirements;
- Responsible for tracking the progress of daily transportation operations, handling of abnormalities in the transportation process; Transport business process optimization and innovation.
- Bachelor's degree or above, preferably in logistics related majors;
- More than 5 years of experience in air and sea transportation, trucking and other related work;
- Familiar with international freight forwarding, cross-border logistics and other related business processes;
- Good communication and coordination skills, organizational management skills, decision-making skills, analytical skills and English communication skills;
- Experience in using transportation management related software;