Founded in 1996, TP-Link is a global provider of reliable networking devices and accessories, involved in all aspects of everyday life. The company is consistently ranked by analyst firm IDC as the No. 1 provider of Wi-Fi devices, supplying distribution to more than 170 countries and serving billions of people worldwide.
With a proven heritage of stability, performance, and value, TP-Link has curated a portfolio of products that meet the networking needs of all individuals. Now, as the connected lifestyle continues to evolve, the company is expanding today to exceed the demands of tomorrow.
TP-Link is always on the lookout for energetic individuals, who are enthusiastic about their work and willing to learn. We are a global company that values diversity and thrives on entrepreneurial values. We have grown considerably in the past year and would like to take the next step with you!
- Prepare accruals, prepayments, and provisions according to the company policies and processing bank transactions;
- Prepare commercial invoice and credit notes for vendors;
- Generate A/P and A/R report on daily basis;
- Perform inventory analysis and prepare stock report in the timely and accurate manner;
- Assist senior accountant in prepare VAT, intrastat and statistical returns;
- Generate and perform general ledger pre/post-closing journal entries;
- Completion of monthly balance sheet and P&L account reconciliations.
- BA or MA degree in Finance & Accounting, Business Economics and/or other related studies;
- Fluent in English and Chinese, Dutch is a plus
- 1-2 years' experience in accounting is a plus.
- Broad experience with Excel, experience with SAP and other financial software is a plus.
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative while having good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a - Ability to multi‐task and meet tight deadlines on a consistent basis;
- Collegue student can apply for the internshipment possibilities.
Company Benefits & Others
- Competitive salary package with the market
- Pleasant, young, and international working environment