Established in 2015, our client company is a leading turnkey e-commerce solutions provider and retail operator with headquarters in Netherlands. They were born in the era of e-commerce and bred with ever-evolving retail innovations.
Their expertise lies in China market entry, and their comprehensive business services include e-commerce platform setup, IT integration, logistics, fully-managed operations and marketing, customer services, etc.
- Manage the business with suppliers in the personal care and cosmetics industry; keep track of your offers and inquiries, pending deals and etc;
- Search new suppliers based on the business requirements;
- Negotiate prices, payment and delivery terms;
- Focus on the global suppliers mainly from Europe, US and Canada to maintain current suppliers’ relationship and develop new connections as well;
- Proactively build new connection with suppliers within personal care and cosmetics areas.
- You are fluent in English. Mandarin and other European languages are plus;
- You have at least two years’ relevant experience in an active purchase position in personal care or cosmetics industry;
- You have supplier connections or distributing channels in personal care or cosmetics industry;
- You thrive on challenging targets and you (over)achieve them;
- You are confident, charismatic, positive, proactive and have excellent interpersonal skills;