Our client company is a global product and solution supplier specialized in machine vision and mobile robot. Focusing on IIoT, smart logistics and smart manufacturing, we build open cooperation ecosystem, provide service to industry and logistics customers, and commit to continuously promoting the intelligentization and leading the intelligent manufacturing process.
- Formulating overall sales strategy in the country / region and facilitate sustainable business development;
- Responsible for customer / user development in the region, looking for business opportunities, promoting company's products and the value of the problem solving solutions;
- Formulate business development plans for relevant customers and visit customer on a regular basis, organize relevant product technical and business training. Ensure work plans are in high synchronization with customer, in order to have a long-term and win-win cooperation;
- Responsible for coordinating and solving the problems during business collaboration, continuously improve customer satisfaction;
- Complete the business data accumulation using sales tools, regularly assess and analyze the improvements could make in business implementation, and adjust business strategy for higher challenges.
- Bachelor's degree or above; Computer, electronics, communication, automation or marketing majors are preferred;
- Have three years and above experience in automation industry, technical sales, solution sales or integration project sales experience;
- Problem-solving oriented, honest, pragmatic and responsible, highly enthusiastic and a team player;
- Good communication skills, native German speaker, English can be used as working language.