Our client is a global brand for the connected home. Founded in 2013, has grown rapidly since then and now markets its products in more than 80 countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific and the United States. Since 2016, our client has created a solid base in the European market and is committed to expanding its market share across the continent in France, Benelux, Germany, Greece, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia and Spain. Its European division is headquartered in Hoofddorp, the Netherlands, and has adopted a proactive growth strategy through its dedicated sales, marketing, technical support and logistics team.
1. Reporting to the Country Manager, your objective is to ensure the presence and visibility of the required product range listed on e-commerce channels in the BNL.
2. Developing relationships with customers like Coolblue and Bol.com.
3. Introduce new products to e-commerce customers.
4. Negotiate the referencing of additional products, monitor stock levels and set up local promotional operations.
5. Stock management, sales analysis and referencing of new products within your customer portfolio.
6. Implementing channel marketing with the e-commerce customers.
1. You have at least 2 years working experience in e-commerce industry. 2. You have a strong relationship with e-commerce customers, can quickly make a breakthrough in channel. 3. You have a high level of business communication in Dutch and English. 4. You have good interpersonal skills and can work within a multicultural environment. 5. You are able to work within a fast-paced multitasking environment and have the ability to manage stress. 6. You have driver’s license.
Company Benefits & Others
1. Fixed salary + variable bonus based on your results 2. Company car and benefits related to the function (Fuel card and toll, computer and cell phone, reimbursement of expenses)