Our Client is a global product and solution supplier specialized in machine vision and mobile robot. Focusing on IIoT, smart logistics and smart manufacturing, our client build open cooperation ecosystem, provide service to industry and logistics customers, and commit to continuously promoting the intelligentization and leading the intelligent manufacturing process.
1. Developed the overall delivery plan of mobile robot project, followed up the plan and corrected the deviation in time;
2. Led the on-site project delivery, provided customers with AGV on-site implementation and technical support services;
3. Tracked, fed back and coordinated to deal with on-site product and technical problems, quickly solved customers' technical problems, identify and control project risks;
4. Provide training and support for customers in terms of technical parameters, product performance and operations according to customer needs;
5. Cooperate with regional sales, be responsible for pre-sale functional demonstration, technical communication, PK with competitors, installation, testing and abnormal problem handling during/after sale of products.
1. Bachelor's degree in Engineering or relative majors
2. Experience in Robotics or Automation industry is a plus 3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Problem solving oriented, honest, pragmatic and responsible, highly enthusiasm and a team player.
5. Willingness to travel 50% of the time (within Europe)
6. Valid working permit is a plus
7. Fluent in Mandarin and English, other language is a plus