Our client company is a high-tech energy service enterprise specializing in the integration of R&D, sales, and service ofbattery energy storage-related products. Their focus is on the commercial and industrial user side of batteryenergy storage system integration technical services, and they strive to be a professional technology andsolution service provider. Their commitment is to provide enterprises with reliable products and technicalservices.
The core team of our client company consists of professionals who have served in the global Top 500 new energyenterprises and boast over 15 years of experience in battery energy storage, EMS, and related products andtechnologies. Currently, our client company has a professional energy storage technical team specializing in electrical,software, structure, safety, etc. Their products are utilized across five continents and in more than 30 countries. As one of the pioneering developers dedicated to BESS applications and solutions, our client company continues tocollaborate with societies around the world in creating a more efficient and intelligent energy system and asustainable future!
As a Sales Manager, your duties will include:
• Setting sales targets and KPIs, and developing sales strategies for markets in your designated region.
• Ensuring revenue generation in accordance with agreed KPIs in your region.
• Defining strategies, goals, and implementation plans.
• Building and maintaining relationships with customers.
• Being open to regular regional and international travel.
• Conducting regular meetings and sales reviews with customers.
• Initiating and conducting regular product training and providing product updates in conjunction with localtechnical teams.
• Supporting the entire end-to-end customer relationship process.
• Driving the end-to-end sales process from lead generation to acquisition.
• Providing product & market-related information to internal teams to assist in product developmentactivities.
• Developing and supporting marketing activities in close collaboration with local market teams.
• Providing support on accounts receivable activities, order processing, and other related activities.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in business, electrical, power, or related fields.
• Good understanding of the battery energy storage market, technical background in battery energy storage systems is a plus.
• 3+ years B2B sales experience in Battery Energy Storage Systems or renewable Energy industry.
• Experience in working for multinational companies, global mindset.
• Fluent in Dutch and business fluent in English, having excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. • Proven track record of successful execution of sales targets in previous roles.
• Positive, self-driven, diligent, can-do attitude, customer-oriented, and a team player.
• Strong negotiation and communication skills, can influence different customer levels from procurementteam to C-suits.
• A fast learner with street smart.
Company Benefits & Others
• The unique opportunity to be part of a spirited and diverse team of passionate experts working togetherwithin an exceptionally open-minded environment.
• Assistance in developing personally and professionally, with opportunities to grow internally within aninternational environment that values your abilities, skills, and expertise.
• The unique opportunity to be part of an ambitious, energetic, and rapidly growing Vilion team with flathierarchies, fast decision-making processes, and robust opportunities to successfully cultivate your long-termpath within the renewable energy industry.