Established in 2016, our client company is committed to gathering global talents to push forward the progress of human civilization using robotics technology. It aims to empower every warehouse and factory with logistic robots. Our client company solution is the world's first autonomous case-handling robot (ACR) system. It differs from other existing autonomous mobile robot solutions by intelligently identifying the desired totes and cartons, instead of the whole rack, and bringing them to the workstation autonomously. With our client company technology, you can automate your warehouse within 1-2 months. It has increased warehouse operation efficiency by 3-4 times and storage density by 80%-400% for clients including DHL Supply Chain, BEST Supply Chain, Phillips, and many others. The solution has been applied in Fashion, 3PL, Retail, Electronics, Healthcare, E-commerce, and several other industries.
- Managing the project team and project items for automation projects consisting of AGV, conveyors, workstations, storage systems, etc.
- Develop and manage multiple, concurrent project plan schedules while monitoring projects daily to track progress against the work plan schedules.
- Interacts with customers as the key point of contact on projects.
- Identify and manage scope, time, risk, and stakeholders to ensure successful delivery.
- Inform executive management and other project team members on a regular basis on project status, resource utilization, and high-level project timeline.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining the financial performance of the project.
- Align cross-functional business and technical teams to ensure that goals are aligned and that conflicting priorities are resolved.
- Proactively remove obstacles to drive momentum and progress, identify gaps in communication or schedule, provide support to teams balancing competing priorities and drive results.
- Align, monitor, and drive to closure project milestones and technical deliverables.
- Bachelor+ Degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, or related field.
- 1-2 years of project management experience in logistics automation.
- Prior management experience with people or processes.
- Experience in project management, product development lifecycle, or process management.
- Experience managing automation projects that include (but are not limited to): automated guided vehicles, automated storage and retrieval systems, conveyor systems, warehouse management software, etc.