Our client company is a global product and solution supplier specializing in machine vision and mobile robots. Focusing on IIoT, intelligent logistics, and smart manufacturing, we build open cooperation ecosystem, provide service to industry and logistics customers, and commit to continuously promoting intelligentization and leading the intelligent manufacturing process.
Formulating overall sales strategy in the country/region and facilitating sustainable business development.
• Responsible for customer/user development in the region, looking for business opportunities, promoting the company's products, and the value of problem-solving solutions.
• Formulate business development plans for relevant customers and visit customers regularly, organize relevant product technical and business training. Ensure work plans are highly synchronized with customers to have a long-term and win-win cooperation.
• Responsible for coordinating and solving problems during business collaboration, continuously improving customer satisfaction.
• Complete the business data accumulation using sales tools, regularly assess and analyze the improvements we could make in business implementation, and adjust business strategy for higher challenges.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration• 3+ years' of work experience• Experience in Robotics or Automation industry is a plus• Fluent in English. Other language (Dutch, German, Polish or Chinese) is a plus• Excellent written and verbal communication skills• Willingness to travel 20%-30% of the time (within Europe)• Valid working permit is a plus
Netherlands or Germany (hybrid working is possible)