Established in 2016, our client company is committed to gathering global talents to push forward the progress of human civilization using robotics technology. It aims to empower every warehouse and factory with logistic robots. Our client company solution is the world's first autonomous case-handling robot (ACR) system. It differs from other existing autonomous mobile robot solutions by intelligently identifying the desired totes and cartons, instead of the whole rack, and bringing them to the workstation autonomously. With our client company technology, you can automate your warehouse within 1-2 months. It has increased warehouse operation efficiency by 3-4 times and storage density by 80%-400% for clients including DHL Supply Chain, BEST Supply Chain, Phillips, and many others. The solution has been applied in Fashion, 3PL, Retail, Electronics, Healthcare, E-commerce, and several other industries.
- Responsible for leading service partners to complete the installation and commissioning of equipment (including but not limited to wheeled robots and charging stations, moveable shelves, QR code, picking stations, Wiring facility construction, network equipment, fences, safety PLC control cabinet, and light curtain) to ensure timely, correct and safe completion of the work;
- Responsible for after-sales technical support, including troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair of equipment, as well as customer training;
- Quickly respond to service queries related to field services to ensure customer satisfaction and equipment availability;
- Responsible for the training of service partners and take responsibility for the hardware implementation acceptance after partners task;
- Assist in remote management of service reserve stock;
- Other service-related work;
- Need to work at the customer site for 2~4 weeks or longer.
- Good mobility in working in different geographical and cultural circumstances;
- Quick learner and excellent hands-on skills, both mechanical and electrical ;
- Minimum two years of site engineer experience;
- Ability to read and draw electric construction diagrams;
- Strong communication skills;
- Some basic knowledge of networks or database is preferred;
- Fluent in Chinese and English in both oral and written form;
- Be able to adapt to the work by frequent travel in the region. Traveling time in work is around 60% ~ 80%.